Here's a quick link to the week 8 Portal
The class web site will always be available, and is always evolving...
I'll be adding a Lightroom site shortly, the first Lightroom article is Softproofing in Lightroom...
So, Now what...
I'm often asked… now that the classes are over, what do we do now?
Here are some suggestions...
- Take another class, At some point Clark will have CS 6 (I'll let you know)
- Visit Websites, go to the library…
- … This is a Collection of Photoshop Websites, it's a bunch of Links to most visited/popular blogs
- A Collection of LightRoom Websites
- Photoshop Tutorials from Layers Magazine
- National Association of Photoshop Users
- The best Photoshop Magazine in my opinion is PhotoShop Creative
Garry's Favorite web sites
- The Luminous Landscape
Join a forum and lurk!
At some point someone will post a question… And you'll be able to provide them the answer!
There are lots of videos on the Adobe TV web site
LUMINOUS LANDSCAPE has a bunch of video tutorials that they sell. Get them and their video Journal...
George Jardine has a terrrifics web site a a series of videos
One more thing
Don't be shy, Stay in touch and share your photographs!
Photograph, Photograph, Photograph!
Then in Lightroom & Photoshop
Practice! Practice! Practice!